all poems and photographs
© by Maya Stein

all poems and photographs
© by Maya Stein
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Please include a link (www.papayamaya.blogspot.com) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, April 29, 2007

luck
























Sunday and it's gorgeous out. I'm thinking how good the waffles were this morning,
how perfectly ripe the strawberries turned out to be, how strong the coffee was, everything in a kind of culinary alignment. And soon, out the door to play tennis with my brother. Much-needed exercise. How happy that will make my body. How long it's been since I've given my body that gift. I'm thinking about movement and nutrition and positivity. I'm thinking that this is how I want to spend the week, if I can help it, if I can remember to do that, if I can look up once in awhile to see how lucky I am, if I can appreciate the day as a waiting piece of rich, good luck.

No comments: